Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wearing Altruist Jeans.

Is it karma
that begets beggars
for faults deserved.

Is it expectation
that given is got
for good deeds done
in triple wicca fashion
or orange robes wound
round rotund non-desires.

Is it desire to be loved
insisting assistance
upon others less loved
or less able.

Aren't you the dear
attracting lion eyes
exposing your rump
is it your turn to jump.

Are you the centre
where universal love
drops in and out
because thats all there is.

Are you so bad
You compensate
and over contemplate
your dishonesty
and differences.

Does your god
make you guilty
or promise plenty
speaking sweetly
of sufferings mystery
and the lions misery
due slaughters destiny.

Perhaps you just hear
a voice
that isn't yours.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

I often wonder if I have ever heard my own voice
I often wonder if I have ever heard a voice not mine

Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger Crunchy Weta said...

I hear you.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 5:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That voice not yours - that's the voice of a poet.

Friday, September 08, 2006 6:57:00 AM  
Blogger White Square said...

A series of excellent poems Glenn! I admire your creative spirit. Your poems bear a kind of simplicity and truth that haunts for a while and then seeps in somewhere deep and remains there.
Cheers!

Saturday, September 09, 2006 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger rch said...

I think we all hear many voices, it depends on which one we listen to. As usual I have enjoyed hearing yours, love the play on words in the title. Bye,

Bob

Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:45:00 AM  
Blogger brad4d said...

This episode exposes rhythms of how I hunt for how to be hunted by desiring a higher spirit to speak to me - thank you

Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:58:00 AM  
Blogger Crunchy Weta said...

Stonepoem, Abhay, Bob, Bradford, Thank you all.
Peace
Glenn

Saturday, September 09, 2006 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger Pecos Blue said...

good thoughts. i guess i think the only goal in life is just to love and be loved in return and this goal seems to be taking all my energy....

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 9:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Glenn,
long time..no poems..where are you?!
Come back soon pls!

Thursday, September 14, 2006 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger Crunchy Weta said...

Pecos blue, Thanks for dropping by.
Abhay, Thanks for the thoughts kind sir, Ive just made like eminem..
Travis, Originally I had deer but I finally decided I liked the resonances set up with dear :-).
Cheers
Glenn

Friday, September 15, 2006 6:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home