Saturday, April 22, 2006

Howlin

Fanned by some of the beat mynds of our generation
I stood and burned on Port Albert Road
A rounded hipster, connected to the fiery machinery of light
And heat. The lava ash of poetry ,
insatiate with a can of rtd, a package of cigarettes a candle
burned alive in my innocent polycotton shirt
Like a fabulous yellow roamin candle,
I aint worth Jack
Saying common things, yawning, desirous of nothing.
O, what a panic's in my breastie, what bickering brattle
Burn Motherf***er burn
My wound is owed to Calliope, Ginsberg and Robbie.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Friday, May 19, 2006 1:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home