Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Mynds I

1
Closed eyes
Begin descent
Distracted by light
and amorphous colours
Deeper
Deeper
Gravity
centred between
and behind my eyes
my mynd
sliding down tunnel
forever curved
a roller coaster drop
toward a light
doppler colours streaking past

11
Floating
step out of my skin
flesh and bones
like so many clothes
hang up my worn emotions
Doubt
Is it a condition
to have no emotion?
Or reality?
I hear a roaring
there is a river
like magma
churning through
my incorporeal being

111
Plunge
into the river
it runs through everyone
every thing
every where
burning me
away
burning my words
away
away
pulsing, pulsing
coursing through me
I arise anew
connected
to you
and all....

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger (c) sleight of mind 2006 said...

I like this, very powerful. :)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 12:37:00 PM  
Blogger Crunchy Weta said...

Why thank you ma'am. Should give a sleight nod to ineffability and god for a couple of thoughts and inspiration :-)
Having to live a little vicariously - tee hee

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Crunchy Weta said...

wup willow bee

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Friday, May 19, 2006 3:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Glenn, after you left your reply to my piece "Deep Inside" at the Poets Forum Poetry Junction. I just had to check this piece out by yourself, well done I really liked it and can see where you saw the resemblance, anyway this was a great piece of writing.


Paul/Poetical

Thursday, October 05, 2006 6:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home